WANTED: Guest Contributors
Would you like the opportunity to write a guest post for ZAAngels.com? We know there are some amazing writers our there and when Zac and Vanessa aren’t in production or promotion mode it would be great to be able to introduce your posts to the blog … anything is good to go!
Perhaps you want to share your ideas on a role that would be perfect for Zac, an outfit that you loved on Vanessa or comment on an interview or event. Have you met Zac or Vanessa and want to share your experiences? Maybe you just want to share your favourite things about your favourite star or want to review a movie or TV show that Zac or Vanessa have been on! You could write a one-off piece, or a series of articles to be posted over several weeks – its totally up to you.
If you want to be a guest contributor and post your insights about Zac or Vanessa on the ZA blog (with full credit to you of course!) be sure to read on!
Follow these 5 simple steps to get your post from idea to ZAAngels.com:
1. Firstly, come up with your idea! Please keep your post related to Zac, Vanessa or work related to the two. If you are stuck on what sort of post you’d like to create, feel free to email us or browse through our posts to see what kind of thing we create.
2. Before you write your post, send us an email letting us know the theme /subject of your piece or what it is you would like to contribute – that way, we know what to expect from your piece and can ensure that lots of people aren’t creating posts on identical themes.
3. Once you’ve heard from us that your idea has been approved, get writing! Write the post in a Word document (or paste it directly into the email you send us with your finished work). Be sure to keep your piece to a reasonable length (try to stick to 1000 words or less) but if you go over or don’t reach that figure, don’t worry! Also, don’t forget to add pictures if they are appropriate to your piece and to keep your work positive – any hate towards Zac or Vanessa will not be posted.
4. When you’ve finished and are happy with your work, email your post to email@example.com. We may edit the post for grammar or spelling purposes but will NOT tamper with the meaning or idea behind the piece. Once we post your work, we will of course credit you for your piece so be sure to include your name and/or a Twitter Username for us to link to!
5. Now, just keep checking back to the ZA blog to see your post – we will link to it on our Twitter too, so you’ll know when its up!
If you have any questions or queries, be sure to email us. We can’t wait to see your ideas and read your finished pieces and look forward to hearing from you soon!